Fundamentals of Somatic Movement
Move Beyond Your Limitations
In this stand alone course, which is also a prerequisite for the Teacher Training, you gain a deep understanding of what Somatic Movement is, how it works, and why integrating it into your daily life can vastly improve your body and help you stay healthy, youthful, and pain free.
- 4 Videos to help you understand your posture
- 9 Videos to directly improve mobility in all areas of your body
- 3 Real world examples of Somatics at work
- Bonus Somatics workbook worth over £30
Lifetime access for just £49
Your journey to addressing long-term muscular tension and movement limitations begins with YOU!
This course teaches you how to recognise the impact your life's experiences have manifested in your posture and how this has lead to your limiting movement habits and pain. Then you will learn how to retain and restore lost mobility and reawaken your movement potential by connecting your body to your brain.
This course can be done as a stand alone self-healing journey or as the foundation to an Align Somatics Teacher Training.
If you are someone that has relied on others to fix your pains, tensions and muscular stresses then this course if for you. Learn to ease your own pain and rediscover your mobility.
If you can feel it, you can heal it.
The Fundamentals of Somatic Movement Education begins that journey for you.
Your posture and movement, or lack thereof, is a direct result of the habits you’ve developed over the course of your life. These habits could be due to injuries, accidents, and surgeries, or even simply your work and lifestyle.
You have the power to solve your movement limitations, regardless of your age or history. This course will teach you a series of movements that will make you Think, Feel, Move.
Your brain has adopted these patterns and labelled them as normal movement, whether or not this produces tension or pain. Uncover how to apply the principle of Think, Feel, Move to recognise and dissolve movement patterns that are keeping you in pain. Learn how to recognise your emotional stress responses. Identify where emotions get stuck in your body and create your tension.
Learn how to release your persistent muscular tension, restore your alignment and improve your overall movement through simple and relaxing movements.
Empower yourself and take back control of how you want to feel and move.
Your body will thank you.
Educate Embody Empower
What's Included in the Course?.
- 4 modules and 23 lessons with high quality, professionally produced videos.
- Client interviews sharing how muscular tension has created their unique sensory motor amnesia conditions.
- Three example client clinics demonstrating somatic movement techniques being practised for specific muscle disorders.
- Learn a unique movement technique designed to relax and length tight muscles and improve your brain to muscle control.
- A demonstration of eight somatic movements that target muscular tension affecting the most common areas of the body.
As a Bonus. The course is also being offered with the
Fundamental Work Book worth over £30!
How the Course Helps You?
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get by taking the course and applying what you learn:
- Understand your body and how it’s currently functioning. Discover the story your postural alignment has to tell.
- Recognise where stress most affects your body and how to release it.
- Learn the process to release your persistent muscular tension, restore your alignment and improve your overall movement.
- Empower yourself and take back control of how you want to feel.
Your somatic journey starts here
(Note: This course is a prerequisite to joining the Align Somatics Teacher Training.)Book Now
What you get?
- Lifetime access
- 100% risk free with our 14-day "no quibble" refund policy
The Fundamentals Work Book
Have Questions About the Course?
What does lifetime access mean?
This means there is no time limit for you to complete the course within, so you have access to it for as long as it remains a current course offering in our portfolio.
How can I get support during the course or after?
You will be able to leave comments and questions for Tanya within the course for her to answer. After you have completed the course you can contact Tanya via email if you have further questions.
Is it really possible to learn about this type of subject online?
Absolutely! You'll find that each of the videos provide a very clear explanation of each topic allowing you to not only understand the underpinning principles but also apply what you learn in practice.
What if I don't complete the course in one session?
No problem, you can revisit the course as many times as you like in your own pace.
How long does the course take to complete?
You should allow 4 hours to complete it.